Dec. 6, 2012
packaged coffee is celebrating the holidays with a new Gingerbread Cookie variety! Jump into the season with a big mug of delicious
coffee at home with friends and family. Other holiday varieties include Pumpkin Spice and Mocha Mint. Complementing its whimsical packaging, select bags of
seasonal coffees include a paper gift tag, making it the perfect stocking stuffer, hostess gift or holiday treat.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this content, please click:
To brew more holiday cheer,
packaged coffee has partnered with popular crafting blogger,
, founder of
to share creative gift wrap ideas.
"I love wrapping holiday gifts – from little treasures like
seasonal packaged coffee to bigger presents like kids' toys and electronics – in unexpected and creative ways," said Hopper. "You simply need some motivation and imagination, to create packaging that will delight any gift recipient!"
- Tie Two Together – Have the gift and its wrapping complement one another. Place a bag of new Dunkin' Donuts Gingerbread Cookie coffee in a cookie jar. Present the Pumpkin Spice variety in a basket of mini-pumpkins, or serve Mocha Mint with a favorite chocolate bar.
- A Touch of Fun – Make packaging playful by adding a small toy like a jump rope as ribbon or jingle bells to the top of the gift.
- Keep a Cushion – Replace packing peanuts with colorful tissue paper, blown up balloons or even wrapped candies, to create an eye-catching display when recipients open their package.
- Wrap It Up – Instead of purchasing wrapping paper, see what's available at home to use. Newspaper comics, wallpaper scraps or even pages from an old atlas or map make memorable gift wrap.
- Look to Nature – Add a fresh flower, pretty shell or sprig of mistletoe for an elegant, outdoor element to any holiday gift.
- Contain Yourself – Instead of the standard cardboard box, house gifts in decorative tins, hat boxes or fruit crates for a clever presentation.
- Two in One – If gifting seasonal food or beverages, pair the gift with serving items. For example, offer Dunkin' Donuts packaged coffee in a mug, or wrap the package with a ribbon attached to a coffee scoop.
- Tag, You're It – Focus on the gift tag. Use unusual items like recipe cards, luggage tags or coasters to identify gift recipients.
- Stamp It Out – View plain wrapping paper as a canvas by covering it with a unique pattern of colorful rubber stamp prints.
- Monogram Madness – Personalize presents by including the recipients' initials on the wrapping. Write their initials all over the paper or affix cut out letters or cookie cutters in their initials as gift tags.
To see more creative coffee gifting ideas from Hopper, visit
. To find a store selling
seasonal packaged coffee near you, visit
About The J.M. Smucker Company
For more than 110 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in
. Its family of brands includes Smucker's®, Folgers®, Dunkin' Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Cafe Bustelo®, Cafe Pilon®, White Lily® and Martha White® in
the United States
, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation® and Bick's® in
. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit
The J. M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks, except for the following which are used under license: Pillsbury®, the Barrelhead logo and the Doughboy character are trademarks of The Pillsbury Company, LLC; Carnation® is a trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.; Dunkin' Donuts® is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder, LLC; and Douwe Egberts® and Pickwick® are registered trademarks of
/DE B.V. Borden® and Elsie are also trademarks used under license.
Sherri PoallRF|Binder for The J.M. Smucker Company212 994 7556
SOURCE The J.M. Smucker Company