MFDA Adjourns Hearing On The Merits In The Matter Of Peiqing (Anna) He
TORONTO, Dec. 6, 2012 /CNW/ - The MFDA commenced a disciplinary proceeding in respect of Peiqing (Anna) He by Notice of Hearing dated April 20, 2012.
The hearing of this matter on its merits, originally scheduled to take place on December 7, 2012, has been adjourned to January 22, 2013 commencing at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern), or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held, in the MFDA hearing room located at 121 King Street West, Suite 1000, Toronto, Ontario. The hearing will be open to the public, except as may be required for the protection of confidential matters.
The MFDA is the self-regulatory organization for Canadian mutual fund dealers, regulating the operations, standards of practice and business conduct of its 118 Members and their approximately 80,000 Approved Persons with a mandate to protect investors and the public interest.SOURCE Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV