Holiday Parties Are A Symbol Of Company Health, Boosting Office Morale Reports BizBash And Seamless
NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BizBash, the leading trade media for the event industry, and Seamless, the most trusted and comprehensive source for local restaurant information and online ordering, have published the results of the " Holiday Parties and Office Morale" survey. The survey of more than 1,500 event planners and administrative professionals reveals the importance of holiday parties for office morale and the negative impacts of canceling a company holiday event on the perception of company health.
"It is interesting to see how important holiday parties are not only to office morale, but also to the perception of the company's well-being. This survey showed definitive results that management should consistently invest in holiday events to boost office morale," said BizBash C.E.O. and founder David Adler.
"Social activities in the workplace are key to corporate culture, and holiday parties are no exception. Whether it's an office lunch or a catered affair at a private event space, holiday parties are well worth the financial investment, allowing a personal connection between employees and a time for people to celebrate the previous year's successes," said Karen Miller, vice president of people at Seamless.
The impact of a company's holiday party on employee morale was definitive in the survey's results:
- Nine out of 10 survey participants said they would be disappointed if their holiday festivities were cancelled.
- Seven out of 10 participants reported that a holiday party is important to office morale.
- Nine out of 10 participants said that the holiday party is important to team dynamic.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts