Holiday Parties Are A Symbol Of Company Health, Boosting Office Morale Reports BizBash And Seamless
NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BizBash, the leading trade media for the event industry, and Seamless, the most trusted and comprehensive source for local restaurant information and online ordering, have published the results of the " Holiday Parties and Office Morale" survey. The survey of more than 1,500 event planners and administrative professionals reveals the importance of holiday parties for office morale and the negative impacts of canceling a company holiday event on the perception of company health.
"It is interesting to see how important holiday parties are not only to office morale, but also to the perception of the company's well-being. This survey showed definitive results that management should consistently invest in holiday events to boost office morale," said BizBash C.E.O. and founder David Adler.
"Social activities in the workplace are key to corporate culture, and holiday parties are no exception. Whether it's an office lunch or a catered affair at a private event space, holiday parties are well worth the financial investment, allowing a personal connection between employees and a time for people to celebrate the previous year's successes," said Karen Miller, vice president of people at Seamless.
The impact of a company's holiday party on employee morale was definitive in the survey's results:
- Nine out of 10 survey participants said they would be disappointed if their holiday festivities were cancelled.
- Seven out of 10 participants reported that a holiday party is important to office morale.
- Nine out of 10 participants said that the holiday party is important to team dynamic.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV