BlogWorld's NMX And BusinessNext Social Sets Impressive Lineup Of Over 170 Speakers; Set To Break Attendance Records
LAS VEGAS, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BlogWorld announced today a lineup of over 170 business and new media leaders speaking at 2013's New Media Expo (NMX), the first and only industry-wide tradeshow, conference and media event for content creators; and BusinessNext Social, the world's premier conference for social business, marketing and IT executives. Featured speakers include venture capitalists Cameron & Tyler Winkelvoss and Alltop.com Founder Guy Kawasaki, who join previously announced keynoter Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White.
Record attendance is expected for the conferences opening January 6, 2013 in Las Vegas, just prior to the Consumer Electronics Show. Passes are available starting at $77 at http://nmxlive.com/2013-lv/registration, including an All Access package that assures admission to every presentation at both conferences.
The agendas for NMX and BusinessNext Social embody the mix of newsworthy announcements and thought leadership that have made them the conferences of choice for new media content creators and forward-looking marketers. Highlights include:
- Cameron and Tyler Winkelvoss, whose story was immortalized in the award-winning 2011 film The Social Network, will discuss the future of social communities and announce a new investment in social networks.
- Lin Humphrey, Jr., Mobile Marketing Association's 2011 Global Mobile Marketing Academic of the Year, will release surprising research on the psychoprofile of today's connected consumer, including social and mobile marketing best to encourage consumers to express themselves about their personal lives.
- Backplane CEO/Founder Matt Michelsen, the architect of Lady Gaga's Little Monsters, one of the largest and most active digital fan communities, will talk about creating a new social web corridor backed by brands to unite people around interests, affinities and movements.
- Leo Laporte, the founder and host of TWiT.tv, will keynote and also host the 8 th annual Podcasting Awards.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts