BlogWorld's NMX And BusinessNext Social Sets Impressive Lineup Of Over 170 Speakers; Set To Break Attendance Records
LAS VEGAS, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BlogWorld announced today a lineup of over 170 business and new media leaders speaking at 2013's New Media Expo (NMX), the first and only industry-wide tradeshow, conference and media event for content creators; and BusinessNext Social, the world's premier conference for social business, marketing and IT executives. Featured speakers include venture capitalists Cameron & Tyler Winkelvoss and Alltop.com Founder Guy Kawasaki, who join previously announced keynoter Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White.
Record attendance is expected for the conferences opening January 6, 2013 in Las Vegas, just prior to the Consumer Electronics Show. Passes are available starting at $77 at http://nmxlive.com/2013-lv/registration, including an All Access package that assures admission to every presentation at both conferences.
The agendas for NMX and BusinessNext Social embody the mix of newsworthy announcements and thought leadership that have made them the conferences of choice for new media content creators and forward-looking marketers. Highlights include:
- Cameron and Tyler Winkelvoss, whose story was immortalized in the award-winning 2011 film The Social Network, will discuss the future of social communities and announce a new investment in social networks.
- Lin Humphrey, Jr., Mobile Marketing Association's 2011 Global Mobile Marketing Academic of the Year, will release surprising research on the psychoprofile of today's connected consumer, including social and mobile marketing best to encourage consumers to express themselves about their personal lives.
- Backplane CEO/Founder Matt Michelsen, the architect of Lady Gaga's Little Monsters, one of the largest and most active digital fan communities, will talk about creating a new social web corridor backed by brands to unite people around interests, affinities and movements.
- Leo Laporte, the founder and host of TWiT.tv, will keynote and also host the 8 th annual Podcasting Awards.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV