CLEVELAND, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) (Paris: CLF) announced today that it has priced its registered public offering of $500 million 3.95% Senior Notes due January 2018 (the "Senior Notes"). Cliffs expects to close the offering on Dec.13, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. The net proceeds from the issuance of the Senior Notes are expected to be used to repay Cliffs' Private Placement Senior Notes due in 2013 and 2015, as well as for general corporate purposes.
The Senior Notes are rated Baa3 by Moody's Investors Service and BBB- by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.*
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering.A registration statement relating to the Senior Notes has been filed with the SEC and is effective. The offering may be made only by means of a preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained by contacting J.P. Morgan Securities LLC collect at 1-212-834-4533, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated toll free at 1-800-294-1322, or Citigroup Global Markets Inc. toll free at 1-800-831-9146. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. *Note: A securities rating is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and may be subject to revision or withdrawal at any time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV