Armanino Foods Of Distinction, Inc., Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (OTC Pink Sheets Symbol: AMNF) announced today that its board of directors has declared its regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.012 per share payable to shareholders of record December 17, 2012. The dividend will be disbursed on or about December 28, 2012. As an accommodation to its stockholders, the Company is accelerating the timing of payment of the regular quarterly dividend given the current uncertainty regarding tax rates applicable to dividend income. This dividend will be the Company’s 50th consecutive regular quarterly dividend. In addition, the Company has had ten special dividends.
Edmond J. Pera, President and CEO of Armanino Foods stated, “Our balance sheet remains very healthy as sales and profits continue the record setting trend of the third quarter and first nine months of 2012. We are gratified by our food industry customers’ loyalties and their recognition of the value our products contribute to their success. All the signs we are seeing in the marketplace point to continued healthy business for our products.”
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. is an international food company that manufactures and markets frozen Italian specialty food items such as pestos, sauces and filled pastas to the foodservice, retail, and industrial markets. In addition to a classic Basil Pesto Armanino offers other flavors such as Cilantro, Dried Tomato & Garlic, Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Southwest Chipotle, Artichoke, Roasted Garlic and Light Basil Pesto. Armanino’s Organic line includes classic Basil Pesto. Frozen pastas, sauces and meatballs are also offered by Armanino Foods.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV