- On November 28, 2012 The Company hosted a visit at its headquarters for Mr. Kunjal Patel, a senior executive from a major company in India to explore the possibilities of setting up manufacturing and production operations in India of Coates CSRV small natural gas engines and small propane generators.
- The Company is also continuing its efforts to establish manufacturing and production operations of its industrial natural gas, CNG, LNG, and propane engine generators in the United States. Management is working diligently to accomplish this goal.
- After these visits the Company intends to reschedule the open house visit for all its stockholders.
- Management also believes that these ventures will enhance shareholders value in Coates International, Ltd.
Coates International, Ltd. Stockholders Update: A Delegation Of Six Top Business Executives From China To Visit Coates International Research Headquarters In New Jersey
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.