GMO Inside Campaign: Cheerios Facebook Page Flooded By Anti-GMO Comments
" It appears that General Mills is trying to make sure its fans do not come to the Cheerios Facebook page and see an outpouring of concern about the product," said Todd Larsen, Green America Corporate Responsibility Programs Director. " At GMO Inside's Facebook page, people can see which ingredients in Cheerios and other products are likely to be genetically modified. Cheerios needs to label or remove the GMO ingredients. Consumers have a right to know."
ABOUT GMO INSIDE GMO Inside is a campaign dedicated to helping all Americans know which foods have GMOs inside, and the non-GMO and organic certified alternatives to genetically engineered foods. We believe that everyone has a right to know what's in their food and to choose foods that are proven safe for themselves, their families, and the environment.
GMO Inside gives people information and tools, and provides a place for a growing community of people from all walks of life, to share information and actions around genetically engineered foods. Join the campaign at http://www.gmoinside.org, and take part in the GMO Inside community on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/GmoInside) and Twitter ( https://twitter.com/GMOInside).
ABOUT GREEN AMERICA Green America is the nation's leading green economy organization. Founded in 1982, Green America (formerly Co-op America) provides the economic strategies, organizing power and practical tools for businesses, investors, and individuals to solve today's social and environmental problems. www.GreenAmerica.orgSOURCE Green America, Washington, DC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV