Major Family Services Helps Conquer Holiday Stress
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As we approach the holiday season, often times pinnacle occasions can bring up added stress that parents may not be prepared for or willing to fix based on past behavior. Major Family Services, an educational service organization, is designed to teach parental communication that results in the child's best interest.
"Through my experience with my own family's dysfunction and as the Executive Director of Major Family Services I am dedicated to providing parents with communication tools that benefit the family's behavior," said Plinio Garcia. "From questioning parental skills, to sensitive subjects, to dealing with a custody battle, Major Family Services provides a unique place for parents to seek guidance that achieves healthy results."
Often, parents are not even aware that their behavior causes internal conflict for the child. Added holiday stress, can lead to even more dysfunction that the child will mimic in his or her life.
Here are five tips to help you assess your needs:
- Do you and your ex constantly fight about where your child or children will spend the holidays/weekends?
- As parents, does a grandparents divorce cause friction for where/how you split your time so it's fair for you and the children?
- Do you have step-children that don't get to participate in certain occasions?
- Are you dealing with minimal vacation days that leave your child feeling neglected or passed around?
- Does your child have questions that you aren't answering truthfully?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts