NEW YORK and SAO PAULO, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. ("Midas") (OTC-BB: MMED), an innovative IT infrastructure and managed services company, today announced that its CIMCORP brand has named Renato Schirmer Vice President of Sales for the Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Southern and Northeastern regions.
Schirmer brings a wealth of experience to CIMCORP, with 10+ years in information technology sales and marketing. He most recently worked at Softcorp, a large IT infrastructure service provider, where he successfully lead the sales organization. In addition to Softcorp, Schirmer has had leadership positions at companies such as Processor, ViacaboTV, and Terra Networks.
" Renato Schirmer brings a wealth of experience in private sector sales, which will complement our strong position in the public sector," said Nana Baffour, CEO of Midas Medici. "His solution selling approach fits perfectly with our strategy to accelerate services sales. Combined with our recent hiring of a Services Vice President to complement our existing strong sales leadership and team, we have assembled a world class team to help our customers."
"I am very excited to be joining the CIMCORP team," said Schirmer. "CIMCORP has a great reputation as a solutions provider, and I look forward to expanding the customer base. Customers are asking for more complete solutions, and I believe this is the perfect situation for me to help them."About Midas Medici Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. (OTC-BB: MMED) is a managed IT services and infrastructure company. Across its CIMCORP and UtiliPoint brand, Midas works with its customers by optimizing IT and data center investments, streamlining communications between departments, reducing costs and preventing data loss, all while maximizing productivity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV