LONDON, Dec. 6, 2012 /CNW/ - Pacific & Western Credit Corp. (TSX:PWC) will pay a quarterly dividend on its outstanding Class "B" Preferred Shares on December 31, 2012 at the rate of $2.25 per annum. The dividend will be in the amount of $0.563 per Class "B" Preferred Share, comprised of $0.21 cash and $0.353 in common shares of PWC. The number of common shares to be issued is based on a 5 day volume weighted average trading price of PWC's common shares on the TSX ending December 5, 2012, and will result in .252 common shares per Class "B" Preferred Share, subject to rounding calculations for fractional shares.
The dividend to which this notice relates is payable on December 31, 2012 to Class "B" Preferred Shareholders of record at the close of business on December 17, 2012, and is an eligible dividend for tax purposes.
Pacific & Western Credit Corp.'s Class "B" Preferred Shares trade on the TSX under the symbol PWC.PR.B.
Pacific & Western Credit Corp.'s common shares trade on the TSX under the symbol PWC.On behalf of the Board of Directors: David R. Taylor, President & C.E.O. Investor Relations: Wade MacBain, Director (800) 244-1509, email@example.com; Public Relations & Media: Tel Matrundola, Vice-President, (866) 787-9936, firstname.lastname@example.org To receive company news releases, please contact: Wade MacBain at email@example.com, (800) 244-1509 SOURCE Pacific & Western Credit Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV