YDNT SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Morgan & Morgan Announces An Investigation Of Young Innovations, Inc. (NasdaqGS: YDNT)
NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Young Innovations, Inc. (YDNT) related to the proposed acquisition of Young Innovations by Linden Capital Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm. Under the proposed "going private" agreement, Linden will acquire all outstanding shares of Young Innovations for $39.50 in cash per share. The transaction is valued at approximately $314 million.
Our investigation concerns whether YDNT's board of directors consideration of the proposed transaction was adequate and whether the proposed share price is fair to YDNT shareholders. The offer price represents a mere 12.5% premium to the thirty day average closing price of YDNT's share price before the transaction was announced, but shares have traded above the offer price as recently as September, 2012. If you are a current shareholder of Young Innovations and are interested in learning more about our Young Innovations (YDNT) buyout investigation, please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Morgan & MorganMorgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people."
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.Contact:Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.Five Penn Plaza23rd Floor New York, NY 100011-800-631-6234 email@example.com SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV