LONDON, ON, Dec. 6, 2012 /CNW/ - Pacific & Western Credit Corp. (TSX:PWC) will pay an annual dividend on its outstanding Class "A" Preferred Shares on December 31, 2012 at the rate of $0.21 per share, unchanged from last year.
The Class "A" Preferred Share provisions provide that the dividends accrue from the date of issue and are payable on December 31 st each year at the annual rate of 7% of the issue price.
The dividend to which this notice relates is payable on December 31, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 17, 2012.
Pacific & Western Credit Corp.'s Class "A" Preferred Shares trade on the TSX under the symbol PWC.PR.A.On behalf of the Board of Directors: David R. Taylor, President & C.E.O. Investor Relations: Wade MacBain, Director (800) 244-1509, firstname.lastname@example.org; Public Relations & Media: Tel Matrundola, Vice-President, (866) 787-9936, email@example.com To receive company news releases, please contact: Wade MacBain at firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 244-1509
SOURCE Pacific & Western Credit Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV