Farrell was also quick to note that current customers of Dominion will not bear the burden for the new project because it will be funded by a separate subsidiary. The terminal will create 7,000 jobs on site and another 15,000 throughout the region, said Farrell, and will be a big economic boon for Maryland.
Cramer praised Dominion for being a remarkable utility that now has given investors one more reason to like it.
The Apple of His Eye
What happens when investors don't understand what they own? When they let fear control their decisions instead of opportunity? You get the stock of Apple (AAPL), said Cramer, a stock that's become a de facto barometer for the entire market.
That's why he took a few moments to dive into this
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on eBay (EBAY), CenturyLink (CTL), Sandstorm Gold (SAND), SPDR Gold Shares (GLD), Abbott Laboratories (ABT), Starbucks (SBUX) and Commerce Bancshares (CBSH). Cramer was bearish on Hess (HES) and Annaly Capital (NLY).
Building a Better CompanyIn a second "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Tom Sullivan, chairman and founder of Lumber Liquidators (LL), a housing-related stock that's up 200% so far this year, trading just six points off its high after an earnings beat of 12 cents on a 12% rise in same store-sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV