Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 6
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
It appears that Spotify is about to launch some kind of internet radio. Pandora is still up though.— financial acrobat (@finansakrobat) December 6, 2012
Italy Passes Law Barring Convicted Politicians From Office. So did everyone just quit?— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 6, 2012
it's the Mayans, I tell you RT @ chrisadamsmkts: APPLE MARKET CAP FALLS BELOW $500BN— Katie Martin (@katie_martin_FX) December 6, 2012
Note to all day traders that died... Day trading never died , it just wore you out $$— howardlindzon (@howardlindzon) December 6, 2012
FCX: For mature viewers only-! go-tst.com/fShtD— Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) December 6, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV