Antennas from General Dynamics comprise the North American portion of the ALMA project. North American efforts are led by the National Radio Astronomy Observatory, operated by Associated Universities, Inc. and supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation, National Research Council of Canada and National Science Council of Taiwan. ALMA partners located in Europe and Japan are providing the remaining antennas.
General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies, part of General Dynamics C4 Systems, is a leading supplier of next-generation base station and earth station communications products and services, satellite antennas and antenna systems and wireless products. More information is available at www.gdsatcom.com.
For more information about General Dynamics C4 Systems, a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), please visit www.gdc4s.com.
More information about General Dynamics is available at www.generaldynamics.com.SOURCE General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV