LAFAYETTE, Ind., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LSB Financial Corp., (NASDAQ: LSBI), the parent company of Lafayette Savings Bank, FSB, announced today that it will pay a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 18, 2012, with a payment date of December 28, 2012.
LSB president and CEO, Randolph F. Williams, stated, "We continually strive to enhance shareholder value and are pleased to announce the payment of this cash dividend made possible by our strong capital position and operating performance."
The closing price of LSB stock on December 4, 2012 was $20.00 per share as reported by the Nasdaq Global Market. All required regulatory non-objections to this dividend declaration were obtained.www.LSBANK.com SOURCE LSB Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV