Peeractive Announces Launch Of The Funnest Online Shop On Earth!
PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Peeractive, an Australian startup taking part in the current DreamIt Ventures accelerator program in Philadelphia, has announced the public launch of their brand new e-commerce site Drop Til You Shop ™ - The Funnest Online Shop on Earth!
Drop Til You Shop ™ is the world's first live and interactive shopping arena where prices are always dropping and shoppers compete in real-time for extremely limited deals. The result is a fast-paced and addictive social shopping experience where users can get exclusive deals on hand selected items.
"After months of secret sales, we're really excited to bring our live shopping events to the public," says Peeractive co-founder Nick Rosenthal. "We've had such amazing feedback from our initial shoppers, and we can't wait for the rest of the world to begin using what has become known as 'the funnest online shop on earth' by our users."
Peeractive moved from Sydney, Australia this September to join the DreamIt Ventures program, recently ranked as one of the top startup accelerators in the country by Forbes. The DreamIt program runs for three months, and culminated in a Demo Day where companies showcased their businesses to investors and media outlets."We thought Demo Day would be the perfect place to announce our full launch," said David Stein, co-founder of Peeractive. "Our site intelligently adjusts prices and stock levels on the fly, and allows shoppers to compete directly against each other just like a multiplayer game." Drop Til You Shop ™ is scheduled to open on December 7th at 3pm. Check out droptilyoushop.com for more information and details about the sale. For more information or to arrange an interview with Nick Rosenthal, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 917-525-0260. SOURCE Peeractive Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV