Chemed Corporation (NYSE:CHE) today announced that it will deliver a presentation at the Oppenheimer 23rd Annual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, December 13, 2012, at approximately 2:45 p.m. (ET) at the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel in New York City.
The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Chemed website at www.chemed.com. The webcast replay will be available approximately three hours after the live event and will be accessible for 90 days.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Chemed Corporation operates two wholly owned subsidiaries: VITAS Healthcare and Roto-Rooter. VITAS is the nation's largest provider of end-of-life hospice care and Roto-Rooter is the nation’s leading provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services.
Statements in this press release or in other Chemed communications
may relate to future events or Chemed's future performance.
statements are forward-looking statements and are based on present
information Chemed has related to its existing business circumstances.
Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements are
subject to inherent risk and that actual results may differ materially
from such forward-looking statements.
Further, investors are
cautioned that Chemed does not assume any obligation to update
forward-looking statements based on unanticipated events or changed
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV