NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Ford publishes first-ever trend report, Looking Further with Ford, exploring 13 consumer trends expected to shape the world for 2013 and beyond
- New Ford trend report reveals brands can expect to see the return of consumer optimism and self-reliance in the post-recession age
- Looking Further with Ford report compiles years of trend research and collaborations with thought leaders from around the world to provide a comprehensive look at the major consumer trends expected to influence products and brands in the coming years
Ford is releasing its first-ever trend report, Looking Further with Ford, revealing predictions about consumer habits and behaviors expected to shape 2013 and beyond. From the return of trust in companies and brands to the rise of personal accountability, global data from Ford's trend report suggest the year 2013 will be one marked by acceptance and optimism rather than mistrust and disappointment.
Looking outside the automotive industry to understand what's happening in social, technological, economic, environmental and political arenas, Ford has been analyzing these shifts to gain insight into what may influence consumers' values, attitudes and behaviors. With help from Ford's in-house futurist Sheryl Connelly, those insights are incorporated into Ford's inaugural trend report, capturing 13 micro trends Ford will be watching over the coming year.
"Ford values the insights of trends to help guide our product development strategies so we can be as educated as possible to anticipate the cutting-edge technologies and automotive solutions customers will want, need and desire – well into the future," said Connelly, Global Trends & Futuring manager for Ford. "These trends and insights help Ford in our role as an innovator to create products that not only exceed consumers' expectations, but that push the boundaries of imagination."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts