The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating securities claims against Net 1 UEPS Technologies. (Nasdaq: UEPS). The investigation focuses on whether Net 1 issued materially false or misleading statements in connection with a contract Net 1 obtained from the South African Social Security Agency (“SASSA”).
On December 4, 2012, the Company announced that the U.S. Department of Justice Criminal Division and the FBI were investigating whether Net 1 made improper payments to secure the SASSA contract. Net 1 also disclosed that the SEC was investigating whether Net 1 violated the federal securities laws in connection with the Company’s public statements. This announcement caused Net 1 shares to lose more than half their value.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a class action lawsuit to help Net 1 shareholders recover their losses. If you purchased Net 1 shares, you may visit the website at http://www.rosenlegal.com to join the action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. ------------------------------- Contact Information:Laurence Rosen, Esq.Phillip Kim, Esq.The Rosen Law Firm P.A.275 Madison Avenue 34 th FloorNew York, New York 10016Tel: (212) 686-1060Weekends Tel: (917) 562-8616Toll Free: 1-866-767-3653Fax: (212) 202-3827 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.rosenlegal.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV