Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the availability of the newest version of its revolutionary Intelligent System Emulation Technology. This new version of ISET allows emulation of the Waters Alliance LC systems.
With ISET, scientists can seamlessly transfer their legacy methods used on the Waters Alliance LC systems to the newest Agilent 1290 Infinity LC platform. With this unique capability, Alliance LC users can now replace their older equipment with the Agilent 1290 Infinity LC and still be able to execute their legacy method while delivering the same chromatographic results.
The 1290 Infinity LC together with ISET allows users to:
- Emulate other (U)HPLC instruments via a simple mouse click.
- Run existing (U)HPLC methods without modifying the method or system.
- Deliver the same retention times and peak resolution for infinitely better method transfer compared with existing workarounds such as adding an isocratic hold.
Instrument-to-instrument method transfer is an important topic for all laboratories where LC methods need to be transferred between different departments and locations with different LC instruments. In highly regulated environments like quality control in the pharmaceutical industry, the transfer of LC methods could be a challenge, because any modification of the original method should be avoided.“With more than 1,000 ISET licenses already sold, we are addressing a major gap in the workflow of our customers,” said Christian Gotenfels, 1290 Infinity LC product manager for Agilent. “We will continue to expand the capabilities of ISET by emulating the LC instrumentation from other vendors like Shimadzu and Dionex.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV