Chem-Dry Introduces New Invention For Deeper-Cleaning, Healthier Carpet Cleaning Method
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As consumers around the world look forward to ringing in a New Year, they can also celebrate an invention that marks a new era in carpet cleaning.
Chem-Dry, the world's leading carpet and upholstery cleaning service, has announced the nationwide rollout of its new XTS system. As a smaller, more portable and more affordable option for franchise owners, the XTS will make Chem-Dry's exclusive cleaning process significantly more accessible to homeowners.
"The XTS is a true game changer for Chem-Dry, the carpet cleaning industry and consumers," said
Dan Tarantin, CEO of Chem-Dry. "Its portability and lower costs make it easier for current franchise owners to expand into new areas and for new entrepreneurs to join our network. So we'll be able to offer Chem-Dry's superior cleaning process to more homes and businesses worldwide."
While most carpet cleaners use steam cleaning, which drives heavy amounts of water into carpets at high pressure and then tries to suck it back out, Chem-Dry harnesses the power of carbonation through its exclusive "hot carbonating extraction" process. Chem-Dry's green-certified solution contains millions of carbonation bubbles that penetrate deep into the carpet and release dirt that can be easily extracted. Unlike steam cleaning where water can soak through to the carpet backing producing mold and mildew, Chem-Dry's process uses 80 percent less water, so carpets dry in hours rather than days.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV