Real Data Management Named One Of Crain's Best Places To Work
NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Data Management (RDM) has been named one of Crain's 2012 Best Places to Work in New York City.
This is the first time RDM has participated in the magazine's annual, survey-based competition and is proud of Crain's significant recognition. In vying for this award, RDM exhibited the company's strong commitment to providing clear and achievable career paths by highlighting its employee development and training programs. Additionally, RDM has built a creative and empowering work environment evidenced by the growth of its employee recruitment and retainment.
"We are thrilled to be honored by Crain's in its Best Places to Work list for 2012," said Peter Boritz, President of RDM. "We believe this award validates the hard work and dedication by our management and employees in making RDM a company where people are excited to come to work."
Crain's annual Best Places to Work in New York City competition began in 2008 and is open to companies with 25 or more employees, operating within the five boroughs of New York City. Placement is based on statistical analysis of employee surveys and company benefits.About Real Data Management:RDM is a leading provider of services and software for the real estate industry. They have completed projects in over 3,000 buildings worldwide, exceeding over 750 million square feet. RDM's focus on bringing Cloud Computing to the real estate industry led to the development of Real Access; a web-based management suite designed to help property owners market, manage and lease spaces across their portfolio. For more information, please visit www.rdm1.com Contact: Blake GroschVP – Sales and Marketing email@example.com(212) 213-8190 ext. 101 SOURCE Real Data Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV