Paul A. Thursam, Associate Attorney At Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C., Appointed To Grosse Pointe Shores Board Of Review
DETROIT and TROY, Mich., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Paul A. Thursam, an associate attorney at Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C., has been appointed by the Grosse Pointe Shores City Counsel as a Board of Review Member for 2013. He previously served as an alternate in 2011. Mr. Thursam practices real property law, and represents banks and borrowers. Mr. Thursam also serves on the Executive Committee for the Italian American Bar Association of Michigan.
The Board of Review consists of three members appointed by the City Counsel. Generally speaking, the duties of the Board of Review include: Reviewing assessments made by the City Assessor; hearing property tax challenges; and increasing or reducing assessments. The Board also hears disputes concerning the classification of property, and disputes regarding the principal residence exemption.
Mr. Thursam has been recognized as a "Top Lawyer" by dbusiness magazine for 2012 and 2013. He is also a Super Lawyer—Rising Star for 2013. To find out more about Mr. Thursam, visit www.gmhlaw.com or contact him at (248) 457-7000.Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C., ranks as the 12 th largest law firm in Michigan. Founded 39 years ago, located in Troy and Detroit, Michigan. It is a full service law firm with 70 attorneys. Areas of practice include litigation, corporate law, health care law, business transactions, estate and trust planning, commercial litigation, governmental law, real estate, creditors' rights, criminal law, employment and labor and workers' compensation. GMH has been recognized as a Top Tier Law Firm in the United States by U.S. News and World Report. Additional recognitions include Crain's Detroit Business Cool Place to Work and Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces 2012. SOURCE Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV