Census Bureau News -- "Annual Energy Outlook:" Live On The "America By The Numbers" Segment Of C-SPAN "Washington Journal"
WASHINGTON, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following tip sheet was released today by the U.S. Census Bureau:
"Annual Energy Outlook:" Live on the "America by the Numbers" Segment of C-SPAN "Washington Journal"
Is the U.S. growth in energy production outstripping consumption? Find out more on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, from approximately 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST as Adam Sieminski, Administrator of the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), discusses the latest trend data regarding the energy production, consumption rate and growth outlook for 2013. Each Friday, C-SPAN's "America by the Numbers" segment on its "Washington Journal" show features information from the federal statistical system. The program highlights trends and allows the public to call in or email their views. More information on previous C-SPAN programs is available at http://www.census.gov/newsroom/cspan/.No news release associated with this product. Tip Sheet only. Contact: Public Information Office301-763-3030 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV