Census Bureau News -- "Annual Energy Outlook:" Live On The "America By The Numbers" Segment Of C-SPAN "Washington Journal"
WASHINGTON, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following tip sheet was released today by the U.S. Census Bureau:
"Annual Energy Outlook:" Live on the "America by the Numbers" Segment of C-SPAN "Washington Journal"
Is the U.S. growth in energy production outstripping consumption? Find out more on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, from approximately 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST as Adam Sieminski, Administrator of the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), discusses the latest trend data regarding the energy production, consumption rate and growth outlook for 2013. Each Friday, C-SPAN's "America by the Numbers" segment on its "Washington Journal" show features information from the federal statistical system. The program highlights trends and allows the public to call in or email their views. More information on previous C-SPAN programs is available at http://www.census.gov/newsroom/cspan/.No news release associated with this product. Tip Sheet only. Contact: Public Information Office301-763-3030 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV