- MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.09 versus $1.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.78 versus $2.09).
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $17.46 million or 3.47% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.33%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- MANH has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, MANH has a quick ratio of 1.85, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
5 Tech Stocks to Buy for 2013: Cadence Design
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts