In addition, the study also found that Millennial shoppers use newspaper inserts when choosing restaurants, apparel, telecom products and services and more:
- 87% of Millennials who use newspaper inserts utilize them regularly or occasionally when selecting a restaurant;
- 84% of Millennials use inserts to find coupons or discounts when shopping for apparel, and 71% use inserts to find the best price; and
- 64% of Millennials who use newspaper inserts look to them when making decisions on telecom products and services.
Valassis recently commissioned a whitepaper based on results from Valassis' Consumer Print Usage Survey and other recent Millennial data. The results presented in the whitepaper highlight how newspaper inserts impact Millennial decision-making and how they plan, shop, buy and share in order to achieve their savings goals, supporting the importance of including traditional media when crafting Millennial marketing strategies. For more information and to download the whitepaper, visit
Valassis is one of the nation's leading media and marketing services companies, offering unparalleled reach and scale to more than 15,000 advertisers. Its RedPlum® media portfolio delivers value on a weekly basis to over 100 million shoppers across a multi-media platform – in-home, in-store and in-motion. Through its digital offerings, including redplum.com and save.com, consumers can find compelling national and local deals. Headquartered in
Livonia, Michigan with approximately 7,000 associates in 28 states and eight countries, Valassis is widely recognized for its associate and corporate citizenship programs, including its
America's Looking for Its Missing Children® program. Valassis companies include Valassis Direct Mail, Inc., Valassis Canada, Promotion Watch, Valassis Relationship Marketing Systems, LLC, NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Brand.net. For more information, visit
www.save.com. To learn about advertising opportunities with RedPlum, please call 1-800-437-0479.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts