Apparel And Footwear Company LI-NING And NBA Champion Dwyane Wade Name Alejandro Ingelmo As A Creative Consultant For Special Projects For WADE
BEIJING and MIAMI, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- China's leading sportswear company, LI-NING Company, and NBA All-Star Dwyane Wade today announced that award-winning footwear and accessory designer Alejandro Ingelmo has been selected as a Creative Consultant for Special Projects for WADE, the new athletic and lifestyle footwear and apparel collection launched in October. As Chief Brand Officer, Wade personally selected Ingelmo as his first design hire to collaborate on two sneakers for WADE.
Often referred to simply by his initials "AI," the Cuban-American Ingelmo has been turning heads with his modern and innovative looks that pay homage to traditional craftsmanship, his Cuban heritage, and New York City's edge, since he launched his first line in 2006. His boutique retail store on Wooster Street in Manhattan's Soho area is a favorite among celebrities and athletes, including Wade, Rihanna, Chris Evans, Emma Stone, Joe Jonas, Rita Ora, Allison Williams, Christina Ricci, and others. In 2008, AI, who grew up in Miami, was a Top Ten finalist of the prestigious CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund, which recognizes the best up-and-coming design talent. He was nominated in both 2009 and 2011 for the Swarovski Award for Accessory Design.
"I've been of a fan of AI for a long time now and from the moment I partnered with LI-NING I've been excited to bring him onto our design team," said Wade. "Alejandro's knowledge of mixing fashion and street elements into his designs mirrors my personal style and the vision for the footwear we will bring to the market."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV