BONESUPPORT Selected As A 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Global
LUND, Sweden, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BONESUPPORT, an emerging leader in injectable bone substitutes for orthopedic trauma, bone infections and instrument augmentation related to orthopedic surgery, announced today that it has been selected as a Top 100 Winner for Red Herring's 2012 Global Award in recognition as a leader in innovation and technology among private companies from North America, Europe and Asia. Red Herring's Top 100 Global list has become a mark of distinction for identifying promising new companies and entrepreneurs.
"Choosing the companies with the strongest potential was by no means a small feat," said Alex Vieux, publisher and CEO of Red Herring. "After rigorous contemplation and discussion, we narrowed our list down from hundreds of Global candidates to the Top 100 Winners. We believe BONESUPPORT embodies the vision, drive and innovation that define a successful entrepreneurial venture. BONESUPPORT should be proud of its accomplishment, as the competition was the strongest it has ever been."
Red Herring's editorial staff evaluated the companies on both quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, technology innovation, management quality, strategy, and market penetration. This assessment of potential is complemented by a review of the track record and standing of startups relative to their peers, allowing Red Herring to see past the "buzz" and make the list a valuable instrument of discovery and advocacy for the most promising new business models from around the world."This is a great distinction for BONESUPPORT as we continue to focus our efforts on global commercialization of our platform technology CERAMENT™," said Lloyd Diamond, CEO of BONESUPPORT. "This award will help to further build awareness of our innovative technology and I am pleased that we have been recognized in this way."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV