The above table shows data from ValuEngine.com covering nine stocks in the BKX.
Reading the Table
OV/UN Valued: Stocks with a red number are undervalued by this percentage. Those with a black number are overvalued by that percentage according to ValuEngine.
VE Rating: A "1-engine" rating is a strong sell, a "2-engine" rating is a sell, a "3-engine" rating is a hold, a "4-engine" rating is a buy and a "5-engine" rating is a strong buy.Last 12-Month Return (%): Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last twelve months. Stocks with a black number increased by that percentage. Forecast 1-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next twelve months. Stocks with a black number in the table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next twelve months. Value Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-weekly, M-monthly, Q-quarterly, S-semiannual and A-annual. Pivot: Level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted. Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength. Here are comments on the five construction stocks that were upgraded this morning: Bank of America (BAC) ($10.46 vs. $9.32 on Oct. 31): BAC remains buy rated according to ValuEngine with a reasonable P/E and is above its 200-day SMA at $8.43. The stock set a 2012 high at $10.56 on Wednesday with upside to the 200-week SMA at $11.46 on a positive weekly chart. My monthly value level is $7.51 with a weekly pivot at $9.72 with my annual risky level at $15.72. BB&T (BBT) ($27.86 vs. $28.95 on Oct. 31): BBT still has a buy rating, a reasonable P/E but is below its 200-day SMA at $30.76. The weekly chart profile is negative with the 200-week SMA at $26.50. My annual value level is $25.36 with monthly risky level at $29.60.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV