Dec. 6, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- PR Newswire, a global provider of shareholder, compliance and multimedia communications platforms, and its Vintage Filings division, today announced a partnership with theIRapp™ offering publicly traded companies the ability to have their own mobile investor relations (IR) app to optimize and share their IR content more broadly with investors.
Integrated directly with the Content Management System of PR Newswire's investor relations website solution, IR Room, the app provides investor relations professionals with a single-step workflow to simultaneously update both their browser-based and mobile device shareholder communications.
Powered by theIRapp™, the IR Room App is available in Apple's
and the Google Play Market and is optimized for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices. Its features and functionality include:
- Push notifications alerting investors when new investor information is available
- Automated posting of PR Newswire released press releases
- Information sharing via social media channels and email
- Automated, real-time stock price information
- Immediate downloads of SEC filings
- Video streaming
- Audiocast conference call streaming
- Corporate materials such as fact sheets, presentations, or marketing materials
- Analyst coverage
- Listings of upcoming events
- Google Analytics
For additional details and to request a price quote,
, co-Founder of theIRapp, said, "For nearly 60 years, PR Newswire has set the pace for how companies leverage technology to communicate with their respective audiences. As mobile devices continue to proliferate, PR Newswire's partnership with theIRapp continues this tradition."
He added, "PR Newswire is a marquis partner in theIRapp™ Partner Program. Given their expansive reach to publicly traded companies throughout the world, we are committed to supporting the IR industry and to continuously developing new functionality that will allow public companies to stay ahead of the curve in how they share information with their investors."