NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PR Newswire, a global provider of shareholder, compliance and multimedia communications platforms, and its Vintage Filings division, today announced a partnership with theIRapp™ offering publicly traded companies the ability to have their own mobile investor relations (IR) app to optimize and share their IR content more broadly with investors.
Integrated directly with the Content Management System of PR Newswire's investor relations website solution, IR Room, the app provides investor relations professionals with a single-step workflow to simultaneously update both their browser-based and mobile device shareholder communications.
Powered by theIRapp™, the IR Room App is available in Apple's App Store and the Google Play Market and is optimized for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices. Its features and functionality include:
- Push notifications alerting investors when new investor information is available
- Automated posting of PR Newswire released press releases
- Information sharing via social media channels and email
- Automated, real-time stock price information
- Immediate downloads of SEC filings
- Video streaming
- Audiocast conference call streaming
- Corporate materials such as fact sheets, presentations, or marketing materials
- Analyst coverage
- Listings of upcoming events
- Google Analytics