MetroPCS Adds Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G To Its Collection Of Powerful And Affordable 4G LTE Smartphones
DALLAS, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the holiday season, MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE: PCS) is welcoming a new member of the Samsung Galaxy portfolio with the introduction of the Galaxy Admire™ 4G* from Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile) 1.
This new smartphone is an enhanced version of MetroPCS' popular Galaxy Admire™ and features a faster processor, larger battery, bigger screen, the addition of a front facing camera and of course, the 4G LTE connectivity that gives consumers the ability to quickly navigate the Web, stream multimedia and stay connected with friends and family. Beginning today, the Galaxy Admire 4G is available online at www.metropcs.com and in MetroPCS stores for $169 plus tax.
With tax and regulatory fee-inclusive 4G LTE service plans beginning at $30 per month, for a limited time, MetroPCS is offering consumers an unmatched value without being shackled by a long-term contract. For consumers interested in unlimited talk, text and 4G LTE data, MetroPCS delivers with the $55 per month promotional plan, which is perfect for unlimited 4G LTE browsing, content streaming and application interaction.Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G Features at a Glance
- 3.65" HVGA TFT screen
- 1 GHz processor for multitasking and quick navigation
- Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system with access to Google Play™
- Support for MetroPCS 4GLTE Mobile Hotspot service (available for an additional monthly charge)
- joyn ™- capable for an intuitive way to unify mobile-to-mobile communications and use enriched services like integrated instant messaging or chat, WiFi and video calling and simplified content sharing. The official joyn app can be downloaded via Google Play and the @metro App Store™.
- 3MP rear facing camera and VGA front facing camera allowing for easy video capture and chatting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV