- global reach – Orange Business Services provides a robust portfolio of unified communications and collaboration solutions in over 100 countries.
- clarity of strategy – Unlike other providers, Orange Business Services plans new solutions for global rollout from the outset. Orange has strategically organized its unified communications portfolio based on user profiles that incorporate IM, presence, telephony, unified messaging, conferencing, and mobility. It all works together to provide a global synchronized unified communications solution that is easy for companies to understand and end users to adopt.
- depth of portfolio – Industry analysts report that Orange Business Services offers the broadest range of fully-managed solutions, with premise-based solutions based on leading vendor technology; flexible cloud-based solutions such as Business Together as a Service which was recently named Best Cloud Service at the 2012 World Communication Awards (WCA); and hybrid models. Orange Business Services can support enterprises that are transitioning from a traditional PBX solution to a full unified communications solution.
- service wrap – Orange Business Services offers an unmatched service wrap to support its unified communications portfolio. Life cycle services encompass consulting, project management, global deployment, equipment resale, integration, and migration. Orange supports customers 24x7 through an ITIL ® based service management framework. Its people, processes and state-of-the-art tools are ISO certified. Orange Business Services won the WCA User's Choice Award based on extensive end user research carried out by Total Telecom in conjunction with Ocean82. Orange received the highest customer satisfaction index from an assessment of survey responses reflecting outstanding customer experience.
Orange Business Services Leads Global Enterprise Market For Unified Communications, According To Current Analysis
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts