Apple's gross margin was 40% in its fiscal fourth quarter, down slightly from 40.3% in the year-ago period.
Jobs mentioning the television is one thing. Cook has continuously hinted that the Apple TV is a "hobby," and there is something more there. For him to mention "[i]t's an area of intense interest" hints we may see a television set sooner rather than later.
The whole world will be watching. Perhaps on an Apple TV too.
Interested in more on Apple? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV