- Level I Pathways and Health Information Technology – Guidelines based on evidence direct treatment to clinically proven options that optimize outcomes and minimize side effects. Health information technology gives doctors electronic access to these guidelines and other decision-support resources at the point-of-care.
- Patient Support Services –Innovent Oncology’s nurses work with the oncology practices and Aetna’s care management team to provide proactive care to patients. The nurses specialize in cancer care and help manage treatment symptoms and side effects, including depression.
- Advance Care Planning – Members have access to end-of-life planning and support, if those hard decisions become necessary. Innovent nurses as well as clinicians from Aetna’s Compassionate Care program who have expertise in end-of-life support offer these services.
Aetna, The US Oncology Network Provide More Evidence That Clinically Proven, Integrated Cancer Care Enhances Quality And Controls Costs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.