Satmetrix Launches Net Promoter In A Napkin
SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NPS Go+ is the only cloud-based software platform focused solely on Net Promoter success and to promote it, Satmetrix, the worldwide leader in customer experience software, has launched the video Net Promoter in a Napkin that explains the concept easily. Satmetrix is currently organizing the 7th Annual Net Promoter Customer Experience Conference that will take place in 2013 Miami from Jan 31st -Feb 1st and it will be the biggest Net Promoter conference ever, with 8 marquee industry thought-leaders, over 30 Net Promoter and Customer Experience case studies, and 600 Customer Experience practitioners.
Net Promoter is an entire business system that was created based on the simple premise that happy customers become repeat visitors and are also the most likely to promote your business.
Satmetrix's latest product, NPS® Go+, the only cloud-based software platform focused on helping your business achieve Net Promoter success, makes it even easier to empower companies to make customer loyalty a top priority.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.SOURCE Satmetrix
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV