The Untold Story Of An Unnecessary National Health Crisis
Blending personal heartache and flashes of humor, Cross recounts caring for Brad as his health faded, including helping his son restore a car he would never get to drive. He also offers behind-the-scene glimpses of the search for justice, including lobbying politicians and tangling with attorneys. The book's title refers to a vial of Brad's blood that became evidence in one court action.
The 151-page book includes an endorsement by Donna E. Shalala, U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services from 1993 to 2001. She says that Cross' "compelling mix of grief and humor reminds us of just how far we have come in battling this terrible disease."
Cross now lives in Prairieville, La., where he and Karen are active in fund-raising for The Children's Hospital in New Orleans. Additionally, Gary is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Patient Services, Inc. Midlothian, Virginia, a national non-profit financial patient assistance foundation.
Vial 023: A Father's Pursuit of Justice is available in paperback and ebook formats.
Gary Cross can be reached at (225)938-1808 or at
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Gary William Cross
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV