ECRU, Miss., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Furniture Manufacturing, Inc. ("AFM" or the "Company") announced today it has named Randy Spak as Vice President of Sales, effective immediately. In his new role, Mr. Spak will be responsible for the execution of the Company's sales and marketing strategy, expanding penetration levels among new and existing accounts.
"Randy is uniquely qualified to serve as AFM's new Vice President of Sales based on his vast experience in the furniture industry," said Al Wiygul, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of American Furniture. "Over the past 30 years, he has established an impressive track record in sales leadership, building extensive industry relationships that will add significant value over the long term as we welcome Randy to the AFM family. This appointment is consistent with our focus on pursuing strategic growth opportunities in a challenging market environment while maintaining our commitment to delivering quality products that are made in America and providing superior customer service."
Mr. Spak has approximately 30 years of senior management experience in the furniture industry. Previously, he served as Key Accounts and Regional Manager at Albany Industries, a furniture manufacturer based in Mississippi, where he developed major accounts and consistently met or exceeded sales goals. From 2008 to 2010, he was President and CEO of China-based Cozzia LLC, one of the world's largest producers of massage products. Mr. Spak also served more than 25 years at Lane Furniture Industries, where he was promoted to President and CEO in 2004.
"I am pleased to join AFM," said Mr. Spak. "The Company's leadership position in the promotional furniture niche provides an exciting opportunity to leverage my in-depth experience within the furniture industry. I look forward to working closely with management and driving future sales growth."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV