Wells Fargo Insurance – part of Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) – has named Anne Doss head of its Personal and Small Business Insurance division, effective January 1st. Based in Charlotte, N.C., she will continue to report to Laura Schupbach, head of Wells Fargo Insurance.
Wells Fargo Insurance, the fifth largest insurance broker in the world, serves retail consumers , high net worth individuals, small businesses, as well as middle market and large corporate customers. In her role, Doss will lead a team dedicated to providing small business and consumer insurance solutions, including auto, home, renters, life, umbrella as well as property and liability insurance. She will also continue to lead Wells Fargo’s Life Insurance and Disability Management business.
“As we continue to strengthen Wells Fargo’s Insurance operations, we have reorganized our leadership to better serve our customers,” said Schupbach. “Under Anne’s direction, I’m confident the personal and small business insurance division will continue to grow as we leverage Wells Fargo’s strong culture of cross-sell, and partner more closely with the company’s business and retail banking groups to provide our customers with improved access to the insurance products they need.”
Most recently, Doss led the Insurance National Practices and Special Risk group, which provides resources for Wells Fargo’s property and casualty and employee benefit units, as well as life insurance, international broker network and third party administrator retail operations. She was responsible for growing the Special Risks group, which provides targeted insurance programs to industries such as real estate, health care, public entity, aviation, and hospitality. Prior to joining Wells Fargo, Doss was president of Wachovia Insurance Services where she managed the commercial property and casualty insurance, personal lines, employee benefits, and life insurance operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV