Insperity, Inc. (NYSE: NSP), a leading provider of human resources and business performance solutions for America’s best businesses, today announced an enhancement to Insperity™ ExpensAble ® Corporate, a leading expense management Software-as-a-Service solution.
The enhanced solution includes a redesigned method for entering mileage expenses for both heavy and light users, including distance configuration, migration and use.
“These new ExpensAble features simplify the mileage recording process, which can be time consuming and frustrating for business travelers,” said John Tangredi, Insperity Expense Management division president. “We are continuously evaluating new ways to enhance ExpensAble Corporate’s features and make expense reporting easier for our customers. Business travel can be stressful, so expense reporting should not be a taxing experience.”
Insperity ExpensAble Corporate now offers:
- Integration with Google Maps: Whenever users select an address or point of interest in a Google search, a map is automatically attached to the expense as a receipt.
- Segment combination: Users can combine individual segments of a trip into one expense report as an alternative to creating individual expenses for each trip segment.
- Trip templates: A route can be saved as a template for reuse, and segments can be added or subtracted as needed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV