Pearson Adds ChemAxon's Suite Of Chemistry Tools To MasteringChemistry Products
BUDAPEST, Hungary, December 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ChemAxon and Pearson announce the addition of ChemAxon's JChem, MarvinSketch, and MarvinView as the chemistry tools in many of Pearson MasteringChemistry courses. These tools evaluate chemical logic of submissions, allow students to draw using state-of-the-art industry tools, and view and manipulate chemical structures. Within MasteringChemistry, MarvinSketch allows a student to draw and submit many types of chemical structures. The chemical logic (structure, weight, charge, bonds) of the submission is then evaluated using the JChem database. Once the submission is evaluated, the Mastering system provides instant, specific feedback targeted at the student's misconceptions.
Mastering is the most effective and widely used online homework, tutorial, and assessment system for the sciences. It delivers self-paced tutorials that focus on course objectives, provide individualized coaching, and respond to each student's progress. Mastering helps instructors maximize class time with easy-to-assign, customizable, and automatically graded assessments that motivate students to learn outside of class and arrive prepared for lecture or lab.
ChemAxon is a leader in providing chemical software development platforms and desktop applications for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. By focusing upon active interaction with users and core portability, ChemAxon creates leading edge cross platform solutions to power modern cheminformatics and chemical communication.SOURCE ChemAxon Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV