No Discrepancy In Pricing Between Corporate Or Private Postal Outlets
OTTAWA, Dec. 6, 2012 /CNW/ - An email suggesting a discrepancy between Canada Post corporate and private postal outlets has resurfaced. Canada Post wishes to remind customers that this email contains misinformation and should be deleted immediately.
All automated post offices - corporate or dealer - use the same retail point-of-sale system software and will charge the same rate for the same service. With over 6,000 post offices across Canada with convenient hours of operations, Canada Post is the country's most accessible network.
During the holiday period:
- 25% of the year's retail transactions will occur during the holiday season.
- Canada Post expects to deliver up to one billion cards, letters and parcels in Canada.
- An additional 75,000 kilograms of mail will be flown daily; 10 tractor loads of mail will be moved daily by train; and the number of trucks carrying mail will grow to 1,330;
- Close to 1,000 seasonal workers will join the 69,000 people already employed at Canada Post this season;
SOURCE Canada Post
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV