- 25% of the year's retail transactions will occur during the holiday season.
- Canada Post expects to deliver up to one billion cards, letters and parcels in Canada.
- An additional 75,000 kilograms of mail will be flown daily; 10 tractor loads of mail will be moved daily by train; and the number of trucks carrying mail will grow to 1,330;
- Close to 1,000 seasonal workers will join the 69,000 people already employed at Canada Post this season;
No Discrepancy In Pricing Between Corporate Or Private Postal Outlets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts