Taco Bell® promised with its “Steal A Base, Steal A Taco” offer that if any player stole a base during the 2012 Major League Baseball World Series, it would give away its best selling taco to everyone in America. During the bottom of the eighth inning of Game 2, San Francisco Giants’ outfielder Angel Pagan – who had 29 stolen bases in 2012 – effectively stole free Doritos® Locos Tacos for America.
During the redemption of the Steal a Base, Steal a Taco promotion, Superstorm Sandy struck the East Coast, and impacted many of our restaurants. Taco Bell decided to postpone the free Doritos® Locos Tacos giveaway at those affected restaurants, and focus on the well-being of its team members and customers during this massive storm.
Following relentless efforts from so many to restore power in the affected communities, Taco Bells have reopened and are ready to make good on their promise to giveaway free Doritos® Locos Tacos. Participating restaurants will honor the taco giveaway that provided everyone in America one free Doritos® Locos Tacos from 2-6 PM local time on Tuesday, Dec. 11. The following Taco Bell locations that were closed will participate:
6861 Loch Raven Blvd., Towson, MD 21286-8302512 Haddonfield Rd., Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 25 Princeton-Hightstown Rd., East Windsor, NJ 08520 Freehold Raceway Mall, 3710 Route 9, Suite 2221, Freehold, NJ 07728-4811 2300 Wrangleboro Rd., Mays Landing, NJ 08330 Clover Mall, 91 Sloan Ave., Mercerville, NJ 8619 200 Ryders Ln., Milltown, NJ, 08850 NJ Institute of Technology Boutique Dining, 154 Summit St., Newark, NJ 07103 Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall, One Garden State Plaza Paramus, NJ 07652 Paramus Park Mall, 700 Paramus Park, Paramus, NJ 07652 156 Market St., Paterson, NJ 07505 Spicer Food Court, 712 Black Horse Pike, Pleasantville, NJ 08232 3200 S. Broad St., Trenton, NJ 08610
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV