12 Days Of Christmas Cleaning Tips From The Maids
Seventh Day of Christmas: Launder and press bed dressings for any overnight guests. Leave clean towels in each guest bedroom and top with a holiday candy piece or two to make your guests feel pampered.
Eighth Day of Christmas: Move furniture, like small end tables and large potted plants, to a spare room to allow for extra chairs and sitting space around the tree for opening gifts.
Ninth Day of Christmas: Dust all surfaces, including areas such as baseboards and windowsills. Pay attention to collectibles and picture frames — items you'll want to "show off" to your holiday guests.
Tenth Day of Christmas: Be sure your bathrooms meet the white-glove test. Remove personal items from countertops and clean the toilet, sink and mirror to a sparkling shine. Use window cleaner on fixtures for extra gleam!Eleventh Day of Christmas: Vacuum home from top to bottom, paying attention to areas such as the dining room, living room and kitchen, where people will gather the most. Don't forget about your upholstery and hard-surface floors. They collect dust and dirt too! Twelfth Day of Christmas: As your last task, set and style the table. You will be glad this is complete before the holiday becomes hectic with cooking and preparing final details for your guests' arrivals. About The Maids: Known for its 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System, The Maids is the only franchised residential cleaning service to clean for health, combining environmentally preferable cleaning supplies and state-of-the-art equipment with a methodical process to maintain the healthiest living environment possible for families. The Maids enjoys a 96 percent customer referral rate, distinguishing them as the residential cleaning service of choice. Visit The Maids ( www.maids.com) for more information. SOURCE The Maids
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV