Vt Issues Towns, Groups New Stormwater Rules
In Rutland, Evan Pilachowski, commissioner of public works, said he didn't yet know what the implications could be.
"It's definitely going to be a challenge," he said.
There's less space for surface water ponds so cities often use underground water detention, which is more costly, Pilachowski said.
That might include a pipe and a gravel bed underground or other options, he said.The affected communities are Burlington, Colchester, Essex, Essex Junction, Milton, Shelburne, South Burlington, Williston, Winooski and the towns and cities of both Rutland and St. Albans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV