ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) today released its 2011-2012 Sustainability Report, which shares the company’s progress in key focus areas including governance, environment and operations, employees in the workplace, philanthropy and supply chain.
The online report highlights initiatives ranging from introducing tools that help ITT maintain a safe and healthy workplace and improve its environmental performance, to strengthening the company’s risk oversight capabilities, to implementing a supplier sustainability tracker.
“At ITT, our guiding principles are focused on leading with technology, differentiating with customers, and optimizing our work by focusing on processes that support quality, speed and efficiency. We know that our success in achieving our goals will be enhanced by our ability to operate at their intersection with sustainability,” said CEO and President Denise Ramos.
“In this report we capture some of the important ways we are pursuing sustainability and using our advantages as a more focused company to drive initial progress and gain momentum quickly. We look forward to continuing to seek out new opportunities for sustainable growth that will make an enduring impact for all our stakeholders.”ITT’s 2011-2012 Sustainability Report is available on the company’s Web site at www.itt.com. About ITT ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2011 revenues of $2.1 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV